Burn your incense wherever you go with the Native Flame Portable Incense Burner!
For use with resin, palo santo, eucalyptus, myrrh, herbs, frankincense, sage, incense cones.
This product arrives with gas inside; so can only be shipped by road. Not available for Express or International shipping.
Comes with a sample of Frankincense resin.
- Burns resin and other native herbs without the mess and over the smoke of resin on charcoal
- It is portable. It can be taken anywhere. It comes packaged with an eco-friendly cylinder casing that you can carry around anywhere safely.
- 3 colours. Gold, Silver, Black
- Size is 155mm in length and 50mm in width
- Great for people who love to use resins and sacred herbs such as frankincense, palo santo myrrh or herb blends.
- Great to clear away negative energies, cleanse spaces and auras.
- Native Flame is an on-the-go incense burner that you can use anywhere, anytime you feel like your space needs clearing
CARING FOR YOUR FLAME:
Note to all buyers: This product will need to be gassed. You will need to re-gas eventually. You can buy gas fluid at your local tobacconist. When gassing, make sure not to over gas. 2-3 quick pumps should be enough to re-gas. Native Flame has instructions on how to re-gas your burner on Instagram (Instagram: @native.flame)
Always clean after you have finished burning your herbs and resins this will prolong the life of your native flame.
1. Unscrew the middle of your native flame (it will come apart into two parts)
2. Unscrew the small metal chamber where the incense sits.
3. Soak this small chamber in some vodka, it will help to break down any resin. (Use a chopstick and wrap it in tissue then dip it in vodka + scrape out any residue.) You can even use a toothpick and wrap some tissue around it to get into the nitty-gritty areas.
4. Once cleaned give it a GOOD RINSE WITH WATER to make sure all the alcohol is completely off and completely dry before you use it again.